Saturday, July 14, 2012

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose

Hey all, Chad Wingert coming to you after the first night of camp. I know that most of you who would be reading this blog are at camp right now. But, I'm also hoping that those who ARE on staff can look back on the blog after camp is over, to help them rekindle a few memories. Also, for those of you keeping tabs at home...this is where you'll want to check in the most :)

Anyways, what an amazing, open, honest, sobering and just all-around REAL sermon that was delivered by baseball dean Tyler Bader tonight. It definitely opened the hearts and minds of our entire staff, letting them know that each and everyone of them, no matter what paths the Lord has led them down, has something to "Let Go" of this week.

It honestly set the tone for this week, and being that it's only Monday, I think we are in store for a very, very memorable week.

Also, just to sum up the day, we held our annual Staff Slowpitch Softball Game, where the East defeated the West (unsure of the score). Also, for those of you keeping score at home, that now makes me 6-0 in Staff games after six summers of camp. I mean, not to toot my own horn but....beep beep, ya know?
Also, the male and female MVP's of the game are yet to be determined. I'll report those tomorrow after they are voted on.
One last note....big, HUGE shoutout to Brett Baranic for designing this year's T-shirts. I think I speak for everyone when I say, they are down right filthy.

Anyways, it's getting late. Night all. Big day tomorrow.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as the campers arrive tomorrow afternoon.

SEEYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment